Friday, April 2, 2010

Whazzzzzzz upppp

There is much to report! First, my camera has been in the hands of my sister Maile for the past few weeks in Arizona, so I haven't been able to post, and frankly, what is a post without pictures? So I will update next when I can, but in the meantime, here are pictures on loan.

A few weeks ago my brother in law Ben called Brad and told him that he should participate in the Tour de St. George, not to be confused with this. It's nearly a 32 mile bike ride in the hills of St. George. So Brad borrowed a friends Diamondback bike that he found at the DI that looked like it existed in the 80's and trained for it. But to my astonishment Brad did great!
Benny and Brad
As if the old bike didn't scream newbie, Brad crossed the finish line in basketball short and running shoes.
Lance, I mean Brad and I

And finally, can you think of anything more delicious than a baby wearing a bow tie? Neither can I. My sister Jules has become an amazing crafter. She made this bow tie for Easter, with the help of youtube she learned to tie that baby like a pro.

4 comments:

Erica said...

yay an update! lol to the bike race. Brad is not one to turn down a challenge.

Stacie said...

Nice job Tyler, or Brad, or Lance! I'm so impressed!

parkandsar said...

I like the picture where you are both squinting. With your sunglasses on your head. Being very useful. Brad should try out for the olmpics or the UVU bike team.

Chelise said...

Brad is impressive!