POST EDIT: This is the blog with the tutorial. Just keep scrolling to find the post!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Projects
Does my blog need a vacation or what?! So, my camera was in another state for a month, in my defense, but I have no excuse for the past month. So, I thought I would blog a couple of my projects. One being a shirt that me and Lyndsie and Brynn took from a blog and I love it! It's frilly and white and frilly! And second, I hung my new curtains in my room and I LOVE THEM! Erica found them online at Cost Plus for 25 dollars a panel, total steal! Anyway, doing finals this week, wish me luck.

POST EDIT: This is the blog with the tutorial. Just keep scrolling to find the post!
POST EDIT: This is the blog with the tutorial. Just keep scrolling to find the post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Love the shirt, love the curtains, don't love Lady.
love white shirts! even better when they are frilly. i want to see ALL of your cute new room. good luck with finals!!!
Lady looks good. I am also really impressed with your shirt. Are you going to be around Memorial Day weekend? Candace is coming up for like 5 days, we should get together!
have you been working those arms out at the gym? they're looking real good. And I think you should make that shirt for me. Thanks.
Love the shirt Malia, so cute! I think it's time for a tutorial!! (or a link to the blog that taught you). :)
The curtains are great too!
Good luck on your finals!
your shirt is to die for and i love the curtains(esp at 25 bucks a panel) and when the heck did lady get so big?
Umm...Love. The. Curtains! :)
I have to say your shirt looks ten times better than mine!! Good job!! I LOVE IT!
ps. love your blog too!
Shirt and curtain are so cute!
I need more Malia. Please don't make me wait so long for a new post.
Love the draperies, I think horizontal stripes are calming, however, "mom's" isn't.
That Tee is very cute.
I love bright white! It makes me happy, but bright white frilly shirt rocks my world! Love it!
Post a Comment