Thursday, May 6, 2010

Oh yes

It's not often that I would endorse Walmart, let alone blog about it, but I felt it was very much appropriate in this instance. A while back I was visiting St. George with my family and stopped by the local Walmart and found the most amazing necklace that had beads that went on for days! It came in this amazing coral color and it was only 10 dollars! It has since become my favorite spring accessory. Not 2 days ago did I visit the local Nordstrom and found the SAME necklace for, wait for it...70 dollars! Clearly this is a no brainer. Lessons learned are 2 fold, 1. Although true most of the time, Nordstrom is not always the answer and 2. There need not be an ounce of hesitation when you find a cute necklace for only 10 dollars.

The Walmart necklaces came in the same colors as the Nordstrom ones, as shown above.

6 comments:

chelsea said...

dont be dissing nordstrom....but well done.

when are you coming to california???

BethanyPeterson said...

yeah but when your kid grabs it off your chest and breaks it 2 years down the road, will walmart take it back without your receipt? I DONT THINK SO.

Miss you guys

Chelise said...

It's funny how we think things are better just because it has a higher price tag. The same necklace at $10 is not as good as the necklace at $70. I hate Walmart a little less now :)

natalie todd said...

great lessons to be learned. too bad our closest walmart is in the ghetto. And i'm not kidding when i say ghetto. went there once... was scared for my life!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Sometimes i love Wal-mart and sometimes I hate it! :)

Michelle said...

Nice find...sorry I missed you when you were here! Come back please.