Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lean cuisine


Yesterday my boss Jen asked me for some card stock in which she carefully constructed the sign you see above after she had to clean out the microwave. She lowered her voice and started in about how gross the microwave was and wondered if people really don't cover up their food. I took a quick inventory in my head "lean cuisine chicken parmesan with marinara" I chuckled and admitted that I was probably the one who blew up the microwave.

4 comments:

Erica said...

lol lol is there anything better than office signs? No, there isn't. Of course it was you, and you probably were like, "Yeah that's so gross, who would do that."

BethanyPeterson said...

pub mix

Crystal and Kyle said...

You are very good at taking pictures of your surroundings. I think I would blog more if I took more pictures. Kyle should put up a sign at our house (I'm really bad at covering my food) See you at the wedding.

Shanna said...

So funny!