Friday, December 11, 2009

Sabotage of the Husbands

I can say one of my favorite parts of Christmas is getting a tree. Ever since I was little I couldn't wait for the day when we could go to the tree lot and pick out the biggest tree. It was magical. As an adult I feel no different. This week Brad and I went and picked up our perfect tree! It wasn't perfect at first, in fact Brad picked it out because it was cheaper (surprise) but I quickly fell in love. Reaching in my purse I said "Let's take a picture!" His response was, "No, because you're just going to put it on your blog." Does Brad even read my blog, our blog? Which got me thinking, is Brad sabotaging my photos because he doesn't want me to do anything with them? I went through my archives and quickly found photo upon photo of the following:
Half smile.
Half smile with partial eye closure.

And then there was San Francisco. His refusal to remove his helmet.

Brad is trying to sabotage my blog.

7 comments:

parkandsar said...

hahaha. I'll take a picture of you guys this weekend and force Brad to smile, with eyes fully open, and no helmets.

Erica said...

All husbands secretly love being featured on the blog.

Chelise said...

I think Erica's right!

Plus Brad still looks good in all those pictures anyway. Nice try :)

diana said...

I wish you would post an entry each day. Your blog always makes me laugh.

Please come hang out with me.

the cummard family said...

husbands meaning.....you may or may not have more than one at the moment :)

Michelle said...

I want to see pictures of your tree! Not that I don't mind a dozen of your husband, but let's see that damn tree.

Thank you.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Sabotage or not, you & Brad are still so cute!