Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby Brodda

A couple weeks ago my sister Jules and husband Ben came to visit with Mars and her new baby Vance! He is such a sweetie and we loved having them here! I took Friday off of work to hang out and it was so nice. We went shopping and made caramel apples and bought Mars a Tinkerbell suitcase with a Tinkerbell nightlight, pillow and blanket and she loved it. Highlights of the visit were,
*Mars had recently gone to Seaworld so she'd come into our room first thing in the morning saying "I see pola bears, I see whales and they splash me!" and "Uncle Brad I wanna snack!"
*Putting baby brodda in the sock monkey outfit I bought him, could you die!
*Going to the parade with the Tierneys!
Uncle Brad and the sleeping sock money
Sock Monkey!
Mars
Baby Brother
Maile?
Brad & JulesBen & Mars
Rylee, Tesera, Lulu, Me, Mars, Jules and baby brother

10 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Oh how fun! I Love the sock monkey outfit---and could Julie be any cuter!? I don't think so. I've always loved her. Glad you had fun with the fam!

Tesera said...

I love the little sock monkey!! Love it. Um can we talk about how scary the Tierney's looked at the parade-totally my Walmart (and no other public place) clothes! Haha, it was so fun though! It was the parade that went on and on-yay!!

I love Marley saying "I see pola bear" ahhh, she is ADORABLE-

Erica said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had fun. I love how Mars talks about Seaworld constantly, lol.

amberbuck said...

There are lots of things I'm not sure about but these things I am:
1st, that sock monkey outfit is the cutest thing i've seen on a baby, 2;I'm pretty sure that Vance could pass as your son and c; the comments made by Mars are HILARIOUS!!!

Michelle said...

lol, I love toddlers. I also love those fall leaves in the background of your photos.

Malia, I do believe your uterus is shouting at you to get preggs.

youngsters said...

your dumb!

Chelise said...

All of your nieces and nephews are seriously so cute. I want sock monkey for my own!

chelsea said...

looks like fun. we miss you guys. someone should tell brad that the "A" on his angels hat looks a little feminine. never laughed harder...

Jason and Kristy said...

I love the sock monkey outfit, I must find out where you got it. Sounds like a fun visit. It's always nice to have family come to visit.

natalie todd said...

Mars is a doll and that baby Vance is the cutest monkey i've ever seen. Really her kids are adorable.