Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Randomness.

Ok, so I don't really have anything exciting to talk about, so I thought I would just blog about anything that came to mind. First being, Robert Patt, Edward. I've made no secret that all of this Twilight nonsense is a joke. Until Saturday. I got roped into seeing New Moon this week, so I figured I needed to watch Twilight first. I anticipated laughing out loud as I did in the New Moon preview, and rolling my eyes at how ridiculous it was. Well, 1 nano second after Edward walked onto the screen I realized the only clearly ridiculous thing was that Edward is. a. babe. I get it. I have joined the vampire movement. While talking to Erica on email, as I often do, I opened up about my new found love and she said "I don't know how to handle you being a Twilight fan all of a sudden. You turned your nose up for a very long time." I'm going to have to earn my trust in the upper echelon that is Twilight.

I would also like these shooties=shoes+booties. Steve Madden, and I'm scared to state the price, I don't want to be judged.
****
2 more days until I see Elton John in his AMAZINGNESS!
****
School is almost over! I'm in a sanitation class right now, and I have to get at least a C to go on to actually cook next semester. I have a final next week so in preparation I asked my teacher what I should study, her answer "the book"...? I also have to give a 3 minute demonstration, so I decided to do a demo on creme brulee, which thanks to Ina is actually very easy, just wish me luck on the torch.
****
Jules and the kiddies come tomorrow! They'll be here for Thanksgiving and I can't wait!

10 comments:

Erica said...

lol lol yes you need to earn your place in the Twilight fandom world. You can't just waltz in after years of making fun of us.

The ankle cowboy boots are growing on me.

amberbuck said...

Malia, I can't believe you were so oppossed to the Twilight obsession. I say big deal about the actors. The books are the real meat. The movie, great. The actors when they're not in the movie, who cares? Can't wait for New Moon. If you haven't read the books, I promise you won't be wasting your time. With the whole creme bru le thing, good luck, I would probably catch it on fire, but you? It will be fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I just love the fact that you are in culinary school. So jel. Good luck with your test! I'm still not on the Twilight bandwagon but I did see Twilight and I'm going to New Moon on Friday. I get coaxed into these premiere showings by friends somehow. Jacob is cute so I guess it won't be all that bad.

Tesera said...

Love Twilight. Love Edward. Can't wait til New Moon-it will be amazing, and you will giggle and oooo and awww like the rest of us. Plus a theater full of giddy, screaming, crazy people-that's amazingness in and of itself!

Look at you fancy pants with your creme brulee presentation. You are practically Ina already!

Amber Ferran said...

NO, you got sucked into the Twilight craziness? How and when did this happen...we were just barely talking about how ridiculous it wall was. And yea, Robert Pattison (is that his name?) is a babe, but that's no reason to become a follower of vampires. Dang you Malia

Michelle said...

Malia, glad to hear you have come on board the ridiculousness of Twilight.

Keep us posted on your cooking classes.

youngsters said...

girl...today is the big day! yes, a bunch of us are going to go see the movie and yes...we made shirts! holla :)

natalie todd said...

ha! never thought you would become a Twilight lover. I must say I do enjoy the books and movies but I am not even close to some people's obsessions. I think Jacob is much cuter than Edward. sorry.

and good luck on your final. your teacher sounds a little intense.

Jeni said...

I am officially adding you to my blog list and I don't care if that's creepy.
I had soooooooo much fun at New Moon last night, even though you were ogling my boyfriend the whole time. :)

Giles Fam said...

So, you're a fellow Twilight fan, huh? WELCOME! :) ha ha

Also, I LOVE That you are in culinary school. THat is so you---good luck with your test and presentation. You'll do great!!