Thursday, October 29, 2009

Meow

Meow, Meow
(When I'm doing self portraits I feel like I can't smile, but I really am happy to be a cat)
My blog hasn't been updated for days and it's driving me crazy! So I decided that I needed to post something, and clearly this photo was the right choice. Today was our work party and my outfit is equipped with black leggings, cat ears and cat nose. Jules, Ben and the kiddies and Rich came to visit so I have a lot to update! Hope everyone has a lot of fun Halloween festivities to attend to this week!

10 comments:

Giles Fam said...

I'm lovin' your facial expression. You look put out. :) Cute costume!

Anonymous said...

YES.

Jess said...

I love it. Miss you.

amberbuck said...

Malia, it's puuurrfect! I only wish I could muster up the energy to dress up, my kids would love it.

Case said...

hahahahahahahaha this picture made my day. I finally blogged the Utah trip. The picture I have of you holding Lady in blue is really cute of you.

Crystal and Kyle said...

Nice, we went with the animal theme too. Would have loved to see the whole get-up. We need to hang out, it's been way too long.

Meredith said...

Haha. I FINALLY sat down and found your blog. (your guilty little pleasure) that Halloween picture made it worth my search- clearly that was the right one to post.

Michelle said...

I would say your expression completely captures your true feelings about my beloved felines.

LOL you look awesome.

natalie todd said...

I laugh every time I look at this picture.

youngsters said...

is that really my face? you really are dumb! i had no idea until jules told me me face is plasted as part of the marching band! kill you!!