
Dear Readers (I think there are 15),
I don't ask for much, right? So I'm asking for a little help. My amazingly talented, hilarious, smart, great tasted friend Erica was just hired on from AZCentral to start a design blog! Here's where you and I come in. The success of this design blog rests on how many hits it gets, so I'd like to make it your part time job to get this blog on it's feet! While doing so, you'll laugh and be inspired to make fun changes in your own home! On my side bar click on Under my Roof to be directed to the site and keep checking it. Go. Now!
Love, Malia



2 comments:
i'm in...i hear you talk about erica all the time, so i feel like i practically know her!! haha :)
I'm basking in my undeserved compliments. This blog will crash and burn, but it'll be fun while it lasts, lol.
Post a Comment