Me, Karen and Kanoe
Karen after she scored her tickets.Today on Oprah, Nienie was featured and her story is so inspiring. Erica and I discussed how anxious we were to watch it. I remember a year ago when Erica called me and said "Nie Nie got in a plane crash." Reading her and CJane's blogs, I feel like I know them. Today while watching Oprah, I sobbed. I sobbed at how beautiful Nienie looked, and how amazing her family is, and how she chose the "hard" life. With everything that she has been through she truly looked happy. I can't get enough of her story and her amazing example.




6 comments:
sobbed too. yes she is soooo amazing and i kept thinking the same thing- she truly looked happy. i loved seeing her in her home and how cute she is with her kids. i didn't want the show to end.
Did u record that? i want to see it. I also love her blog. Now we can discuss that on our dates. We should go to the cupcake store in Provo and get the cupcake named after her!
Ditto! (on the Nie Nie story) I totally bawled while watching it. She is AMAZING! Glad you had fun with your fam!!
thank you for being the perfect host. even tho we were in & out, and it was a rather short trip. it was fun. i think me & lady got some quality time in before my departure. i miss her. ok, so i don't...but she isn't as bad as i thought. lol. till next time ;)
Yes, I loved watching nie nie too! Her house was perfect and I want to be just like her.
You guys seem to attract the karaoke"ers" :) I love it! I must admit, I have karaoked at a pizza joint before. Had to try it at least once before I died :)
Post a Comment