Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trey's new chair

On Saturday I was walking through Ikea and found a child size Poang chair, I think I died on the spot! I knew Trey HAD to have it. Brad assembled it and took it over last night, how cute does he look in it?! It's his very own size.

In other news, Brad and I are finally getting DVR! Just a little bit behind, I know right. Back to back episodes of Ina Garten, Biggest Loser? Thank you.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Cutest chair! I love child sized furniture.

I am very glad you are getting a DVR. Now when I email you about shows hopefully I won't get your standard "I forgot to watch it" reply.

Chelise said...

DVR changed my life. And I watched Ina Garten make these cranberry orange scones today that looked amazing.

youngsters said...

i haven't seen that chair in petite sizes? so cute! we have the big version (at seahorse, of course). speaking of Ina..she made her pecan squares dipped in chocolate today..my glands are salivating.

natalie todd said...

cute mini chair! Don't worry me and Dave still don't have DVR but I think we are going to get it soon too. Lets just say our TV is still the tube kind :)