D: “This is Larry.”
M: “Hi Dad, what do you want for your birthday?”
D: “Hmmm, Ah Spaghetti!” (In an Italian voice)
M: “Dad, this is Malia, I can’t make you spaghetti.”
D: “Oh, I thought you were…um, well, how about some jogging shorts.”
M: “That’s already being taken care of.”
D: “By who?”
M: “Someone, what else do you want?”
D: “How about a t-shirt.”
M: “A single t-shirt?”
D: “Yeah.”
M: “Alright, bye dad.”
Happy Friday, it's been a lonnnng week, I could use a cold one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
lol I love Larry. Dad's will forever ask for "t-shirts" and nothing more. I have probably bought my dad hundreds of t-shirts over the years.
I could also use a cold one. Stat.
I do love you. You make me laugh. As does the Larr-ster. Miss you sister.
i can totally picture BOTH voices of that convo. HILAR!
lol lol...leave it to ole Leroy. He will answer "this is larry" even when he knows it is a family member on the line!
Oh Larry, what a guy. I love you and your dad, you are two peas in a pod. Your posts always make my day!
I love your dad. I will forever remember him and his running get-up. Too funny!
oh malia, it has been a loooong week :) i love this! and i love that you like feeding our fish! yay :)
That's funny. Seriously, dads can never have enough t-shirts. As for your becoming betty idea - love it! One prob - I'm very untechnical when it comes to blogs. So I have no clue how to do a sidebar thing. Please help me if you can!
Your friend Erica guest posted an amazing tribute to you:
www.highlandscotherns.blogspot.com
Post a Comment