at least it wasn't "boom clap" I WOULD DIE! lol. and yes parker knows the words...and some of the actions. "pop it lock it, polka dot it, countrify then hip-hop it!"
Maybe I love that song. Hats off to you Bradley.
Ummm, is it just me or joes Miles' armpit look hairy in this pic? And confession: This song is rocking my world right now.
you caught him! that's amazing.
you guys shoulda come with us!!darn. maybe i will have to video that part tomorrow and send it to brad-haha :) love it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
at least it wasn't "boom clap" I WOULD DIE! lol. and yes parker knows the words...and some of the actions. "pop it lock it, polka dot it, countrify then hip-hop it!"
Maybe I love that song. Hats off to you Bradley.
Ummm, is it just me or joes Miles' armpit look hairy in this pic?
And confession: This song is rocking my world right now.
you caught him! that's amazing.
you guys shoulda come with us!!darn. maybe i will have to video that part tomorrow and send it to brad-haha :) love it.
Post a Comment