Any time I go through my old photos I find about a billion of Kalei, and I can't resist. Kalei was the first grand baby in our family, and it was love at first sight. I remember being able to get Kalei to laugh so hard that she couldn't breath. I called her "lady bug" "buggy" "lei lei". I used to tell her that she "had to be a lady" if she was upset. I've said many times that it's hard to imagine loving anything more than my nieces and nephews. They grow up so fast and I die and how funny they are.
Brad saw this picture and honestly asked, "did she really have to wear glasses?"
Brad saw this picture and honestly asked, "did she really have to wear glasses?" 





4 comments:
Man, I so behind on the posting. I've been so busy with enrichment lately. I've been meaning to post Trey's chair on my blog. He loves his little chair!! I mean loooves it! If I sit in it he tells me "out". :) He definitely knows it's his. Thank YOU!!
All of your nieces and nephews are so adorable.
And I know you're the favorite aunt!
She is pure loves, don't call her the same name as your doggy tho. I'm just say'in.
oh she was an adorable little thing wasn't she....
Post a Comment