Sunday, August 9, 2009

St. George

This weekend Brad and I went down to St. George for his friend Davis Baker's wedding. We had fun, but I have to say there is not much to St. George, no offense. Brad and I just kind of hung out, went and saw Julie & Julia, good movie and inspirational to us all that we all have to start somewhere. On our way to St. George we ran into our friends the Tierney's who were on their way to California, so we caravaned with them and stopped for In N Out before going our separate ways.
Tesera, Lucy, Blake
Brad, Me, Riley
Davis and Brad
One hungry, upset boy at Chilis
Beth recommended a really cute cupcake/cafe place in St. George, yum! Don't you love the Amy Butler fabric too?

4 comments:

Erica said...

In n' Out and cupcakes is what you highlighted from your trip. Love it.

Michelle said...

Malia you look cute. Join us next year in Cedar!

Cam and Mele said...

I must go to St. George immediately for those cupcakes!! And that fabric!!!!

Tesera said...

Yay!! We are official friends it is documented on the blog and everything! You leaving late, and us leaving early worked out just perfectly...and look how happy Rylee is with her BFF Malia :)