Monday, August 3, 2009

Be scared...

This weekend was Brad's boss Larry's 30th birthday. So Brad and his coworker Ryan jumped out of a birthday cake spraying the crowd with Martinellis. I have to say that seeing your husband wearing a hot pink wig, with spandex and suspenders, it's hard to find an ounce of attraction for them.

Normal Brad

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Giles Fam said...

nice!! :)

Alisse Baldwin said...

LOL LOL LOL!
If he's like my husband though, HE thought he was sexy! haha

Chelise said...

Hmmm. I have a similar picture of you in a pink wig and sexy pant jumper get up. Need I post???

Michelle said...

I thought women were supposed to jump out of cakes?

Anonymous said...

Oh that's funny. Love, love your new rug from Pier 1!! And the price, magnificent! Can't wait to see your curtains.

Crystal and Kyle said...

hahaha, I didn't know he had to wear a pink wig too :) You're a good sport. I have to say Brad has mellowed out over the years. :) I'm sure you saw your fair share in Hawaii :)

diana said...

Ok that's awesome. Um, some twisted, weird part of me kind of wants to see Conway do that. :)