Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Beth, "Beppy"

Me & Beth
Jerry, Beth, Jill

A couple weeks ago American Name Services had a farewell lunch at Macaroni Grill for Beth, my coworker of almost 3 years. Beth and I were roommates for a time before I got married, and shared a lot of fun memories at work, and I was sad to see her go. But even more sad, Beth is moving to California! But I'm excited to see you guys in August Beth, and thanks for the good times.

3 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

Sorry about the privacy. Creepy e-mails from a wierdo who saw the blog. E-mail me at brcunningham@cox.net and I'll send you an invite. Love the rug!

BethanyPeterson said...

i feel so honored to have my own post. i miss you. can't wait to see you in August!

Crystal and Kyle said...

Found a place for the rug yet? Can't wait to see your curtains. We'll see you guys on Friday!