Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pier 1 Imports changed my life.


The clock read 9:01, and the sign said that Pier 1 closed at 9:00, naturally I walked in anyway. Besides, it was going to be a quick visit, and I just needed one thing. After a quick conversation with the sales girl I found out they didn't have what I needed, but this LOVELY rug caught my eye. "Wow, that's really cute." I said. "Oh that rug, yeah, it's really cute! And I think it's on sale from like 162 to 29 dollars." Yes blogland, 29 dollars! For a 5x8 rug! Never mind the bad, fuzzy pictures. I'm so excited and have no idea where to put it, but it had to be done.

3 comments:

Erica said...

GASP. Why wasn't I informed of this purchase IMMEDIATELY?!

Amazing. Love it. Love it.

Chelise said...

That is a shopping experience that one can only dream of.

And I would be telling my grandchildren of the story for many generations.

I LOVE it!

Michelle said...

How come you have all the luck?! I would never just walk in anywhere and find the perfect rug and then have the perfect rug on sale for like 95% off.

Put it in your living room it looks very nice there...