LOVE it!!!! can't wait to see how they turn out. cute website.
I love that green and the pattern. You have the best ideas!
I love that we've talking about this fabric for a good 6 months. And it's still as cute as ever, I'm excited to see how they turn out!
i'm sad i won't be able to come see your new curtains...man, this blows.
that is so cute! how come you didn't tell me about that! I want that but in the brown...i'm excited to see how it turns out!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE it!!!! can't wait to see how they turn out. cute website.
I love that green and the pattern. You have the best ideas!
I love that we've talking about this fabric for a good 6 months. And it's still as cute as ever, I'm excited to see how they turn out!
i'm sad i won't be able to come see your new curtains...man, this blows.
that is so cute! how come you didn't tell me about that! I want that but in the brown...i'm excited to see how it turns out!
Post a Comment