Tomorrow night Brad and I will be resting our heads in the city of San Francisco to celebrate our 2 year anniversary, and I'm SO excited!! Since my blog has been lacking these days I thought I would make of list of the activities and food that I would like to partake in. So instead of reading my old post, you can be more bored with my travel itinerary. For any of you that have any places to add on to my list, please do tell!Activities:
Alcatraz
Crooked Street
Riding the Street Carts
Shopping
Food:
Aliotos-amazing seafood
Tadich Grill
Boudin-clam chowder, sourdough!
Cafe Bastille-French cuisine
Equinox-amazing 360 degree view of the city
Moose's-burgers
Tongan Room-mixed cuisine
Bob's Donut Shop-surprised?
The Sentinel-corned beef sandwich, saw it on Oh Happy Day and it looked amazing
Mama's-I heard there breakfast is amazing, but the wait is lonnnng.
Scomas-amazing seafood
I know that I have to trim down the food list because a few of these restaurants are more high brow, and let's be honest, I can only choose one. Don't be surprised that my food list is longer than the activities list.



7 comments:
yay! i'm so excited for you and brad to get outta town. i would say the golden gate bridge is pretty amazing on a beautiful day. Tell the Tanner's hi for me. (I hope you get that joke)
I am so jealous. You guys are going to have so much fun! lol to your very long food list.
I'm so excited for you guys...please take TONS of pictures so I can see all the fun things you do...don't forget to watch the sea otters! They're soooo cute!!!
oh i'm so jealous! I LOVE SF!! and yes Mama's is soooooo good and worth the wait. everything is good there. we always like going over to sausalito... its across the golden gate bridge. its cute over there. definitely do alcatrez. haight and ashbury is kinda fun to see- just like a hippie area.
you may already know all this. have fun!!!!
I like that your food list is longer than your activities list. You're my kind of girl. I need an extensive and detailed report of your visit because we are going in July. Please and Thanks!
Happy Anniversary! I love that your food list is longer than your activity list. You can travel with me anytime!
Don't forget The Bridge.
What about poor Lady?
Your long food list does not surprise me lol.
Have fun.
Post a Comment