Brad and I had such a fun trip in San Francisco! No worries, no cell phone. We sight saw at our leisure, ate some amazing food (I already bored Erica with the details, she took one for the team), shopped, and took a lot of individual pictures. I've decided to compile a small list of things learned while in San Francisco, they are the following:
*Brad does not like "high brow" restaurants
*Don't mess with the bus drivers, if you do not listen to their instructions they will shut the doors on your face and drive away, while Brad and I watch in awe...and pleasure.
*If you happen to get off the subway very late at night, try not to talk to that black man that after a few short moments will find out you are from Utah, and a mormon, and will start yelling through the streets of San Francisco that the mormons didn't give the blacks the priesthood. Ok?
*That it's okay to order 2 breakfasts at Mama's, because instead of 1 life changing experience, I got two. Cinnamon swirl french toast, eggs benedict.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








11 comments:
How fun! Love the black guy story, although probably not very fun at the time. :)
Had you guys ever been to S.F. before?
lol lol to all your adventures.
Looks like SO much fun!!
Never been there and it looks like SO much fun. Can't wait to see part dos.
You are so funny.
So fun!! I am jealous of the go cart! Can't wait to hear the rest.
How fun! I loved the stories of your adventures in SF, they really made me laugh. Glad you guys had fun.
I love that Brad wouldn't take off his helmet. He's so good at just being himself and not caring. The go car looks like so much fun :) Can't wait for part two pics.
Oh I LOVE all your pictures!!! You are so cute, and you and Brad together are just so perfect! I love it!
looks like you guys had a lot of fun! love the pics!
That Go Car looks amazing! Bright yellow even...
I am so jealous. I want to ride around SF in a go car.
Loved your highlight list.
what's with Brad and that helmet in like every picture...lol
Post a Comment