Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dear Brain,

Remember when you used to work? I vaguely remember. So far I have thrown away a set of keys, having to replace our mail keys, house key, car key. Then there was the time that I lost Brad's spare key, and had to replace that. Then this morning, when I woke up for work and discovered that I had locked my keys in my car. I paid 50 dollars for a locksmith. Did I mention that this all happened within about a month?

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

:( So sad!!!! I had that problem once and it was solved with a bright pink lanyard. Good luck though!

Brynn Jackson said...

Haha!! I hate things like that! Maybe your pregnant Malia! I was always forgetting things and dropping things and losing things while I was pregnant!! hmmm...:)!!

Michelle said...

Your obviously pregnant.

Malia said...

Woa woa! I'm not comfortable with the pregnancy word being thrown around.

Erica said...

When is the baby due?