Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My new shelf and a run down of my life.

On Saturday Ikea was having a sale and I picked up this lady to house all of my dishes! Don't you love it!? Me too. Brad and I just threw these in there, but I love it! This past weekend has been crazy and great. We're getting new carpet tomorrow, but we've been living on a full mattress on our family room floor, surrounded by everything we own. So I will be happy once I can move everything back to it's respective place. I can't wait for June to arrive either, for the following reasons:

*Friday Jules and Marley come!!
*June 4th Brad's sister graduates
*June 6th is our 2nd year wedding anniversary!
*June 11th Erica and Michelle come!
*June 18th Brad and I will hopefully be celebrating said anniversary in San Francisco
*June 27th Justin and the kiddies Kalei, Tally Man, Naters will be spending the night

Can't you see why I can't wait for June?

9 comments:

Chelise said...

Can you squeeze into June a visit to AZ? I miss you too.

Jennifer said...

I love the shelf! I heard about the sale on the radio. So cute. What a nonstop month for you! Happy early 2nd anniversary.

Erica said...

What an exciting month, mostly because you get to see ME.

the cummard family said...

how sad...you forgot about june 28th, and then the opening event of july...the 3rd. a day that will always represent a special little relationship that was formed between you and little p.

Anonymous said...

I need that shelf! Adorable.

youngsters said...

that shelf looks good! you couldn't help but get rid of the bakers rack that you loved so much! pass it this way....

natalie todd said...

jealous of your shelf and blue kitchen aid. and yes... so exciting to have visitors and all those exciting events coming up.

i agree with chelise- come to AZ please!

Crystal and Kyle said...

The condo is looking great! Thanks for taking all of those pictures at Trey's party and thanks for being such a good aunt and uncle to Trey. He loves you guys!!

Cam and Mele said...

LOVE the new purchase, and love even more what you did with it!
San Fran?! jealous.
what a great month, enjoy it all!!!!