A couple of weeks ago it was our nephew Trey's birthday. Brad was in Colorado sadly and wasn't able to attend, but it was quite the party. Here is Trey in his little birthday outfit, prior to the birthday cake hysterics, pictures soon to come.Tuesday, May 19, 2009
The Babies
It's been brought to my attention that I haven't posted in a while. I plan to do more this week, but until then, for your viewing pleasure, I give you Trey and Mars.
A couple of weeks ago it was our nephew Trey's birthday. Brad was in Colorado sadly and wasn't able to attend, but it was quite the party. Here is Trey in his little birthday outfit, prior to the birthday cake hysterics, pictures soon to come.
A couple of weeks ago it was our nephew Trey's birthday. Brad was in Colorado sadly and wasn't able to attend, but it was quite the party. Here is Trey in his little birthday outfit, prior to the birthday cake hysterics, pictures soon to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
LOL that elmo towel! Mars is seriously an amazing creature.
so cute. I love the little hat on Trey, and Mars is perfect.
How cute of an Aunt are you- sending packages & whatnot! Love it.
Post a Comment