Monday, May 4, 2009

As of late

Nat was in town, and invited me to join her and the family for dinner. It was so fun, and good to catch up with Lana, Holly, Rachel and Nat! Although, once I left the restaurant I had talkers remorse, in fact I think I talked for 2 1/2 straight hours about myself.
This is Nate and Wendy, the dog rehabilitation specialists. Brad and I wanted to take them out to dinner for helping us out with Lady, but they paid for their own meal...and yes, it took me a while to get over.

Matt called Brad on Saturday to go out to eat with he and the Wares family, and we went to Pizzeria 712, and Spoon Me afterwards. It was fun to see Matt and Brett, and any time spent with the Wares family is hysterical.
We love visitors and it was so nice to see so many people last week! I hope that everyone has a good Cinco de Mayo. I attempted to make empanadas tonight, and fell on my face, so I'm shamefully taking brownies to my work party. American Name Services always delivers and we will certainly be raising a glass tomorrow.


8 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

How fun to have visitors!! Even more fun when they're my family :) Did the girls go up for women's conference or something?

I was cracking up at your "talkers remorse", ha ha ha. Never thought of it that way but I've definitely had it, ha ha. I seriously love you malia.

Crystal and Kyle said...

You guys had a busy week! Of course, you are always busy. I don't know how you do it!!!! Hey I just remembered that Brad. You should call me this week (I only say you should call me cuz I don't really have much of a schedule)so we can do something. Maybe for Jan's birthday :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Whatever, Malia. You made our night and kept us entertained! It was so fun to see you. You look so cute, as always. I feel so cool to have made it on your blog! Too bad I've got a major slouching problem going on.

Rachel Cunningham said...

We had so much fun having dinner with you and could never get sick of your funniness. Believe me...we already know enough about each other. And I just realized that your niece (I think) was in Walker's pre-school class this year.

Heidi said...

"talker's remorse".. lol
Sounds like a fun week!

Cam and Mele said...

Talker's Remorse...that's it! that's the title to explain how I feel after every long conversation with people!! In fact, I went to Kanoe and Maile's bead party last night and left feeling that exact way! It's like I've never had a conversation with someone sometimes!

Case said...

FUN! I would love to have Din-din with you and Ms. Natty and the Bradley. Sometime in this century we need to have a hawaii reunion. At least lunch with our soda pop house next time you and I are both in town.
:)

Wendy said...

wow, Nate and I look super special in thos pictures....