Mars and Jules left yesterday, and it was sad. They came to pick me up from work and I got in the car and saw little Marley smiling at me and started crying. I'm going to miss them so much! Never mind that they'll be back in a few weeks for the 4th of July, I said never mind!

Jules and Mars upon departure.

Marley with her princess backpack, waiting curbside. As she was walking through the sliding glass doors she was waving at me and saying "bye MIA!" Kill me.

We got our new carpet and I am in LOVE! I know this is a crappy picture, but Lady loved to lay on the carpet and chew on her tennis ball. I have also updated one of my bathrooms and will have to post pics of that later, it's not that exciting, let's be honest!
3 comments:
Yay an update! Marley is SO cute. That backpack!! Love the carpet, can't wait to see the bathroom.
I'm coming a week from today!! I hope you cry when I leave too; then I'll know you love me.
That title is so true. I would do a better job living away from home if I didn't have a niece! Babies are bald in my fam (hot, I know.) and when I visited last Christmas, my little Taye had hair! I cried. On the spot.
So sad when loved ones leave! I hate good byes.
There is nothing better than new carpet, except new carpet with a dog laying on it.
Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment