Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was fab, we went out to eat with Beth and Kris at Teppanyaki and then to their house for Phase 10. I won in Phase 10, not that that's important, but it's just that I used to hate that game, and now, well, I love it. It was a great day, and I'm glad that I got to spend it with my Valentine...and Lady.
It's business time.
Brad drawing a card with enthusiasm, sadly he didn't stand a chance.
Apparently I am a real life bobble head. But honestly my head looks huge!

Brad+Malia=Love

4 comments:

Erica said...

I'm just glad you beat Brad. Anytime Brad loses I am happy.

Chelise said...

"..sadly he didn't have a chance." Ha ha!

Amber Ferran said...

Your head doesn't look huge silly! You all look so cute! And I think this is the 2nd time I've seen your husband playing cards on the floor (Vegas airport)...hm glad you had a good Valentine's Day!

Jesse and Katie Brunner said...

Oh my lady, you are too cute! And I think that winning in Phase 10 was the most important thing that happened that night :) yeah, yeah, what can I say, I'm competitive, even if it's not me playing :) But Erica is right, I'm glad you beat Brad! I want a rematch at And It Came To Pass...then after I lose, Nertz!