In the past 14 months of Lady's short life, she has become a monster. She relieves herself in our house at her leisure, she chews on everything, pulls things off of our kitchen counter tops, will bark at you for days, oh and did I mention that she swallowed Marley's sock whole while we were in Arizona last? So it's come to my attention that it is time. Today I signed Lady up for her 8 week program at Petsmart. I'll keep you all posted.
Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!



8 comments:
word of advice: Don't get prego, Lady will have it out for you just as Indie does me. Obedience school has been a common conversation in our house lately as well. You're a step ahead.
Our sweet little kids. What are we gonna do with them? It's basically a love hate relationship with pets I've decided. I would be so sad without Bella, but sometimes I want to kill her! I know exactly how you feel. Let me know if the class is any good. Love the pic, I'm really glad Bella is covering my ugly braces!
Sorry to hear about Lady--but you look so stinking cute in that picture! What a babe!! :)
Oooh Lady Lady. Hope those classes work well. We need to see you, it feels like it's been forever.
Lady is too sweet and innocent to be doing those things you say she is doing!
lol I love that Lady is going to obedience school. You and Kristy look so cute!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (that's all I have to say)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (that's all I have to say)
Post a Comment