Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brad's Birthday.

Today is Brad's birthday! It was fun to go through old photos to scan for this post. Brad is such a fun person to be around, and always has a smile on his face. I love how happy he makes people, and how genuinely happy he is all the time. I could be wigging out on him, and look over and he has a little smirk on his face! Happy Birthday my sweet.

California at the beach, while we were dating.

Summer in Hawaii '03. Teacher, Heidi, Brad, Chris

Brad and J.



Brad also shares the same name and the same birthday with his dad, so I wanted to wish Brad-the dad, a happy birthday as well!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love brad in the tank top. He is the best. Hanging out with Brad and you is never a bore. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!

Erica said...

Fun! I love the dating pictures, brings back memories of talking to you and analyzing every move Brad made! lol

Happy Birthday Bradles!

Stacie said...

Happy birthday Ty!

diana said...

Happy Birthday to Brad...

I love the wedding photo.

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to the Bradster!!!