So at 10:30 pm birthday eve, Brad said, "maybe we should just have pizza and play games." So that's what we did. I'm not sure I ever remember an activity involving pizza that I didn't enjoy. We had a good time...until It Came to Pass, I'm not sure I want to talk about it, so I won't. I made strawberry shortcake cupcakes, and I loved them! Too bad Brad didn't feel the same way.
The birthday boy.
We couldn't get a handle on the flash, so consequently most of the photos of Trey look like this.
Jesse and Katie, wow that pizza looks amazing.
Hooray for cupcakes!!
Lady update: Saturday was the second class we've been to, and it proved to be a little more challenging than the last. We practiced loose leash training. It pretty much boils down to this, every time Lady pulls on the leash, we are to stop, summon her back to us, and then try again. She has yet to catch on to this, and it makes walking out to the mailbox a chore. Stay posted.



6 comments:
Those cupcakes sound delish. Where did you get the recipe?
You are so funny, and the pictures were great. I love the beach one with the palm trees in the background and you have really cute boots in the Call family one. Also your hair is looking mighty fine these days, the cut and the color both. "You got it and you know it", as I've heard you say in times past...or is that Kristy's saying?? Anyways, let the good times roll...way to go on phase ten. We are due for 5 crowns again next time I see you.
You can never go wrong with a pizza party! Looks like fun! Hopefully Lady's classes will pay off, you'll have to keep us updated.
I am going to have to try those cupcakes for sure.
And amen on Pres. Monson's talk. I read it like once a week!
I absolutely HATE loose-leash walking. Buddy doesn't get it either, and who has the time to stop every time they pull?? I mean, it would take me 10 years!!! to get to the mailbox! Oh and I agree, let's not mention And It Came To Pass...:)
Post a Comment