
A certain friend of mine (
Erica) has always had a food obsession with chips and salsa. This friend has been known to replace a well balanced meal with chips and salsa. I have always found this repulsive, and would tell her such. Until now. You see, my mother in law makes the MOST amazing canned salsa, and last night, in one sitting, I ate half the jar. So I'd like to publicly apologize to my friend for the criticism she has received, for I have seen the light.
7 comments:
Welcome to the other side. You are forgiven because I knew that one day you would find your way.
Now apologize to the Salsa Gods.
Way too funny. I am a salsa addict too. It grosses my husband out. Oh well.
Malia--you have become a blogging fool...I'm loving it. Hope I didn't jinx it. :)
PS--so I think it is ridiculous that we both live in the same state, and I have yet to see you. Next time we head south, I'll have to give you a call.
And YES, homemade salsa is amazing. Now you have me craving it!
Mama's salsa is indeed amazing!
However I still need to say it...
PIG!!!!!!!!!!
where have you been. you get a days worth of veggies in a jar of salsa. you know my love for spicy things, especially salsa. and i'm telling your favorite auntie she's been replaced! sad! and next time finish the whole jar! you know you wanted to!
Your mother-in-law's salsa is BOMB!
Post a Comment