My dad is in town and was telling me that Jules had been really sick throwing up this past week. Marley had come into his room and my dad said, "Mars, how is mom feeling?" and Marley goes "Blah!" -like she is throwing up, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That jacket Marley has on is amazing. What a doll.
And apparently she can talk on phones too! She is too adorable.
That flu bug is going around, BLAH is right. Little ones just make us Smile :)
SHE IS AMAZING. Glad you posted, I have some time on my hands whilst subbing so I check yours daily to see if there is anything new LOL.
I want Marley's jacket!
Her and gigi just came by to visit me at my moms. I'm in my dad's office and marley was LOVING herself in the mirror. The girl is a hoot these days. She then gave me a kiss, high five, and peaced out.
Post a Comment