Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Road trip

On Tuesday we found out that we were getting Martin Luther King day off, so I text Brad and suggested a road trip, to which he accepted! So, Brad, Mama and I will be traveling across the desert on Friday for a long weekend. Can't wait to see everyone!

6 comments:

natalie todd said...

Oh fun! Its warm here... you'll love it. be safe driving! I would love to see you but i know how it is squeezing everything and everyone in in just a few days.

ps I'm still laughing about the crane story. you tell it so well :)

Giles Fam said...

oh, I'm jealous! Have fun in the warm weather while I'm freezing my butt off here in Utah. :)

the cummard family said...

oh goodie

Erica said...

I really wish you would stop calling your dog Mama.

Chelise said...

I'm glad Erica mentioned your dog, Mama, because I was confused. Have fun!

Jesse and Katie Brunner said...

It's a Mama Lady! In answer to your question, you WERE part of the reason I wrote we weren't pregnant. Right after I wrote "It's Official," I thought to myself, 'Oh great, if Malia thought I was announcing I was prego, then everyone else will'...LOL. Gym tomorrow night?? :)