Exhibit A. The chair I fell in love with.

Last night while on a trip to Macy's I was walking around the furniture department and locked eyes with this beauty. The photo doesn't give the chair (or myself) justice. Although I did nail a crane yesterday with my head, so I should give myself some wiggle room, anyway I'm getting off topic. Which brings me to the book A Chair for my Mother. My Grandma used to read this book to me when I was a kid and it's the cutest story. All of their belongings were lost in a fire, so they save all of their coins for a big, rose fabric chair and they get it! Ever since this book I have wanted an eccentric, fun chair, and I found it last night. Too bad it's 900 dollars on sale. Someday.
9 comments:
Oh my gosh I remember that book!!! You need to help me remember all of the books gigi use to read us, because I want them all for the babe!
Yes you know the name. (Grandma hates it...ring a bell?? haha)
Love the chair, start saving!!! miss you weeoo!
oh and I saw the scrapbooks you made! ADORABLE!!!!
you listened when grandma read? i zoned in and out-i'm not going to lie. i still miss it tho. that and taylor season passes. aw.
Ohh, that's right, I remember the name now cousin. Thanks for the compliment on the books, I'm still VERY new at it, but I had help. I'm going to leave a list of the books on your blog.
Lol, Kanoe. The best part was after swimming all day Grandma would bring whoppers and we'd sit on the lawn and eat them. The children's books were my favorite that Grandma read, but she used to make me read to her and I h-a-t-e-d it!
I never sat in it, was it even comfortable?? :) I wish you did have 900 dollars because that would look so cute in your front room!
You deserve the chair after the head injury you've been through.
I love that book too. So sweet.
Thanks for the list! There definitely some in there I forgot about:D
either whoppers or a trip to the hostess store....
I'm writing you a check for $900.00 right now.
I so remember that book! I guess I'm gonna have to read the next post to see why you have that ginormous band-aid on your forehead...I had to zoom in to see what it was. LOVE the chair...send me some picutres of the condo. I want to see what it looks like now!! :)
Post a Comment