
It's just that I nailed my head on a crane while I was walking. The conditions were hairy, ramen noodles in one hand, icy parking lot in the other and a very intriguing couple walking on the side walk with a pizza box in their hand, and in the snow..."where did they get a pizza fro-BAM!" That's when I nailed my head on a crane, hello 2009.
12 comments:
POOR MALIA!
Very very sad.
Hahahahaha!!! Malia!...ouch! your head looks like it hurts! but oh my heck...Im not gonna lie, that would have been so funny to have watched!! LOL! The way you told the story made me feel like I was there!:):):) Did you at least find out where they got their pizza from?:) Im gonna go get Danny now so he can see the picture of your poor head and read your story! (And by the way- I really do feel bad for you! that would have hurt! Im sorry!)
Delivered the way only Malia can tell a story . . .
I never use this acronym but L.O.L.! I did.
Still am.
But sorry about your cabesa.
OUCH! Love the story-telling, though. :)
I hope that lump gets bigger, for comedy's sake.
its not funny but at the same time it is funny... i am just glad you are okay!
"OH MY GOSH"
"Cold outside, huh?!"
"NO, I JUST HIT MY HEAD ON THE TRASH TRUCK CRANE"
I felt so bad but I'm glad you are ok and we didn't have to rush you to the hospital for anything serious.
HAHAHA sorry cousin!! I imagined every detail and am belly laughing!
oh my gosh malia. Ouch! Hope the headache wasn't too bad! PS We have your birthday present at our house, you left it at my mom's.
Oh Malia, you always make me laugh out loud which is not an easy feat to do. I think I laugh because it's something I would have done! Did the couple see you or help you? Maybe laugh a little? and did you ever find out where they got the pizza from? What a better way to say hello to 2009?
ok seriously...I can totally see you doing this. focusing more on the pizza that is!! is that what you really wanted for lunch ??
I'm at work reading your blog and laughing out loud at your story. Oh my word! Hilarious!! You are still the funniest person I know. I miss you
Post a Comment