Friday, August 8, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos Senora.

Today we celebrate one of my dearest friends birthdays, Rachel or Senora as I like to call her. I'd like to list some of the attributes that I have come to admire about Rachel.

*She likes the State Fair.
*She loves the movie Steel Magnolis.
*She has an amazing condo and fills it with great finds.
*I have quoted Rachel on my work profile as my favorite quote, "Two awkwards don't make a right." And how true that is.
*She always did her homework in our English class, which allowed me to have a better grade, can we say 1984? Thanks Rachel.
*One of my favorite stories of Rachel was when she accidentally dropped the f bomb, LOL.
*She can be way too nice sometimes, like the time she bought that set of cleaners (while still living at her parents house) because she couldn't say no.


Rachel you're a great friend, and I'm so lucky to have you as one. I hope that your Olympic birthday is amazing! Love You!

3 comments:

Rachel Hatch said...

Lol. Thanks I love you too!

Case said...

Wachie is so funny...I loved the memories you put of her...her buying the cleaners is a great one to end on. haha.

Rachel Cunningham said...

I'm glad you liked the syrup! Seriously...I have been dipping everything I can find into it. We have leftover syrup in our fridge and I can't stay away from it.