Okay, so before I narrate these photos, let's get something straight. If you frequent my blog you will need to accept that fact that I do not update very often, and most of the things that I do update are nearly a month overdue. Good, I'm glad we're on the same page. So, 4th of July was amazing. My family was in town and it was so much fun to hang out with them. For the 4th we went up to the Olsen's house and had the most amazing burgers and Jules, Brad, Maile and I went on the Syd & Greg's vespas and loved them! Afterwards we went over to my Aunt Sharon's house where we watched fireworks and hung out. Happy belated 4th everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.
I like the belated posts. You get to celebrate your holidays even longer.
Fun holiday! And you're not too behind on your posts. Still in the same month :)
Early question... but are you going to be in AZ at all this Christmas?
wish we were all together on my favorite holiday. love the 4th! miss you guys!
always a good party at the Olsen's...always. And the scooters were so much fun to ride!! I am impressed at how ugly my face is in that picture.
Post a Comment