ahhhhhhhh. what a pleasure it is to meet your acquaintance again after so many years. i'm so glad that you married hawaii boy and that you now get to enjoy the gloriousness of provo, utah!
i ran into your sisters/cousins at gecko grill the other night and casey at scrapbooks, etc. that same day. someday, hopefully, i'll run into you. but until then, i will continue to spy on you via blogger!
11 comments:
Ha Ha! The shark one is hilarious!
I love it. And I would love to see your shaggy dog movie.
Nice! I think you should be a shark for halloween!!
Hope everthing is going good for you guys.. I loved handin with you in utah!!
Why do these never get old?
I heart photoshop.
ahhhhhhhh. what a pleasure it is to meet your acquaintance again after so many years. i'm so glad that you married hawaii boy and that you now get to enjoy the gloriousness of provo, utah!
i ran into your sisters/cousins at gecko grill the other night and casey at scrapbooks, etc. that same day. someday, hopefully, i'll run into you. but until then, i will continue to spy on you via blogger!
and erica is awesome. you as a shark = amazing.
haha that reminds me of Anchor days when Josh's cousin would send over random cartoons with your head on it!
damn it erica. now when i'm swimming in the ocean next week...you know what i'll be fearing!
your silly.
I'm laughing at your comment, because our shower curtain seriously is tissue-paper thick. Thanks for the tips!
The shark kills me ha! yes, I agree with TIffany about halloween!
I am seriously dying laughing!! Out loud here at work while trying to sneak a peek at the internet!
Post a Comment