Within just a few short hours, I will be in the valley of the sun. My checklist while I'm there, will be the following:*Go over to Erica's house and talk to her about how excited I am for her to get married
*Get pedicures with all of my girlfriends
*Attend Erica and Zach's rehearsal dinner
*Attend the WEDDING of Erica and Zach and try not to become hysterical at her walking down the aisle
*Be with my family, and hug and kiss all of my nieces and nephews
*Help my Dad with excel
*Hang out with my Mom and sisters and tell my Mom how much I love her
I hope you all have a good rest of the week and weekend, and to remember your Mom's on Mother's Day! See you on Monday.



5 comments:
Have fun Malia! I'm jealous of you!
what the. you're here! maybe we'll see you...maybe we won't. sad.
I'm totally jealous!
Het Mel!! Glad to see everything is going well with you. Try to stay cool in AZ. If you get a chance, check out my blog at www.phelpps.com. Talk at ya' later!
Malia, where are you? I'm missing your posts.
Post a Comment