Yeah I'm the wrong person to talk about budgets. Zach now wants to use some Target money for a wii instead of an xbox 360. And I was like I just don't know if video games are what we should be buying right now until we know for sure what's going to be happening with your job. And he was all but buying clothes is okay? As my full forever 21 bag sits in the foreground. lol
Brad and I were talking about what we would do for our anniversary and the conversation ended with me calling him, "cheap". Why do I say things like that? Why must the gloves inevitably always come off?
Marriage is a funny thing. I've come to realize that within those arguments or discussions of money there are certain conversations that surface that are just plain entertaining.



8 comments:
It's beautiful imperfection. Well done.
man i can't wait to join you and erica in your marriage fits.
Classic! Thanks for the laugh. Money issues always bring out the best in us.
LOL, Zach 1 - Erica 0
Malia, from your mouth to God's ears.
mo money mo problems! lol.
Happy anniversary!!!
Where is the new post?
Ohh Malia..those conversations will never go away. Just what you are wanting to spend money on will change. I am still wondering when I will get what I want...
But I will say one thing...it is all in how you communicate.
Post a Comment