So, for the past few days I have heard a song on the radio that I simply love. But, I could never figure out who was singing it. Well come to find out, it's Jesse McCartney, lol. I've heard a lot of impressive things about him lately though, like this song for example, and he also wrote a song for Leona Lewis, who is quite lovely. I used to love his song, "Beautiful" and would watch him on Summerland, on the WB, I believe Rebecca from Full House was on it. So I am not ashamed to admit that I do like Jesse McCartney, and if you too would like to fall in love with his current single "Leavin'" you can listen to it here.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
He doesn't want another pretty face, he doesn't want just anyone to hold..
So, for the past few days I have heard a song on the radio that I simply love. But, I could never figure out who was singing it. Well come to find out, it's Jesse McCartney, lol. I've heard a lot of impressive things about him lately though, like this song for example, and he also wrote a song for Leona Lewis, who is quite lovely. I used to love his song, "Beautiful" and would watch him on Summerland, on the WB, I believe Rebecca from Full House was on it. So I am not ashamed to admit that I do like Jesse McCartney, and if you too would like to fall in love with his current single "Leavin'" you can listen to it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Thank you for the confession- and I concur. Except when I was at my desk at work last week, and I was helping this black guy all thugged-out... I was a bit embarassed when my iPod shuffled to "I just want you & your beautiful.. soul."
How old is this kid??? That is a pretty heavy video for a 12-year-old (isn't he 12?)! But I must also admit I like the song.
LOL, I know Chelise! I thought it was funny and then ended up minimizing the screen and listening to the song because I was all this is a joke!
I love that song. It is on the "Cinderella Story" 'soundtrack that I own. LOL What a charmer.
Sister.. I actually have that song if you want me to burn it for you...lol lol. It is kinda Backstreet Boysish but I like it. :)
Post a Comment