Erica submitted her story of she and Zach to Blue Orchid Design and is a finalist! Blue Orchid Design has a wedding giveway worth $2000.00 and it's based upon votes, so click on the link below and scroll to the bottom and vote for Erica and Zach! Read their story by clicking on Erica & Zach, it's so cute. I'm so excited that they are getting married, and it would be so exciting for her to win, so vote now! Voting ends February 13th.http://blueorchiddesigns.blogspot.com/2008/02/vote-for-giveaway-winner.html



6 comments:
oh one more thing--- tell Nat I want her address..... is everyone mad at me?????
I voted for erica...can we vote more than once?
yo yo yo hey yeah so I don't want her mailing adres I'm talking about her blog. It's blocked for invited people only. Maybe I shouldn't pry...she may not want me in anyway or I'm sure she would have contacted me. Have a great day love
i voted!
done.
We voted for them I hope they win, Liene is an awesome person they'll have an amazing event with her in charge!!! :)
-Angie + Matt
Post a Comment