Thursday, February 7, 2008

St. Valentine




I very much LOVE Valentine's Day. Even when I was single (which was all but a few years) I would celebrate with sisters or friends. I decided that Valentine's Day is for Love, love of friends, love of family, love of a boyfriend or husband, but if you didn't have all you could still enjoy a day that is meant to love. My first Valentine's Day with a male was spent with Bradley, I had flew up early and surprised him while he was still asleep. We went out to dinner with another couple and Brad gave me a lovely tennis bracelet...with hearts (looks nothing like the photo above). It was in a white box and I gave a look and Brad said "It's not a ring'. It was nothing that I would wear, but now it makes me chuckle and I'm happy that I have a physical reminder of our first Valentine's! I found the above photos on Martha Stewart's website and am very excited to make them. I have a great eclair recipe and am thinking about doing white chocolate with red dye as the glaze. If anyone has some fun treats that you like to make, please share.


1 comment:

Marley Girls said...

that was a very lovely heart tennis bracelet Brad got you.