You and I have the same taste in shoes. If I could spend all my money on shoes I would but then I would have nothing to wear them with. Last Chance always has the cutest shoes but I have nothing to wear them with.
What???? I thought your shoes were elevated from the furry little canine??? Maybe you should bring in the injured shoe to the office and we will perform a formal ceremony.
5 comments:
I LOVE the first pair of shoes! Super cute...and I have a pair that looks just like the last pair...except black. Cute Valentine's post
You and I have the same taste in shoes. If I could spend all my money on shoes I would but then I would have nothing to wear them with. Last Chance always has the cutest shoes but I have nothing to wear them with.
You have such good taste. I think I would choose you to pick out my wardrobe. What could you do with my $20 budget a month???
why don't you post a picture of your new shoes that Lady chewed up...
What???? I thought your shoes were elevated from the furry little canine??? Maybe you should bring in the injured shoe to the office and we will perform a formal ceremony.
Post a Comment