


Last night Brad and I hosted a few couples to some food and the game. It was quite successful, but it looks like only people that took the photo opp with the Lady was Bethany and I. Brad and I are so excited and she's very sweet, but very much like a baby. On night 2 after she had been yelping for 2 hours straight I realized what kind of parent I was going to be, like my Mom. Brad begged to let her out as I coldly replied "she'll be fine" and rolled over. This morning she started again at about 4:00 am, such an hour I haven't visited in probably a decade +. But the excitment of picking her up from the cargo area at the airport was perfect. We fell in love with her instantly. I'm sure there will be more pictures to come and certainly stories!
10 comments:
Lady is a LOVER.
FYI, this sweet pup is nothing compared to a crying babe.
Erica shrieked like a banshee for months.
I know, I'm sure when a baby arrives in my life I will be wishing she or he was a puppy! It's just weird to go from the two of us to 3 and having the past 3 nights be crappy sleep!
Lady is soooo sweet! I can picture you rolling over and, "she'll be fine" and it makes me laugh! Little Lady needs some tough love =)
I love her.
No really, LOVE her.
Congrats on being a parent!
and that is the type of mother I am...sad, thanks mom. Lady is so little I love it!
YAY FOR THE LADY!!! She is SO cute I want to eat her!! Her and Indie will have much fun playing together!
" She'll be fine" LOL!
Love your puppy, Lady is soooo teensey! I'm calling her teensey. Please tell me you let her sleep with you?!
Malia, she is to dye for! Did you come up with a second name for her? Lady_______? Yes little puppies are like children in every way but it doesn't take long to get them trained if you put in the hours and the effort. Congrats on the new addition. Remember Casey Beths white dog named Lady? What about Lady Marmelade....j/k
What a baby! James and I just got little Lucy and I have not had a full night's sleep! She is getting better though! I love little Lady. She looks like a scrumptious snack. She should come play with Lucy sometime. They look about the same size.
Post a Comment