Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hey Phil pass the chips!


The time has come, for high fives, cold ones, and lots of food. So I wanted to reach out to my blog audience and ask what yummy Super Bowl treats you like to have. So far this is my menu,
*Homeade soft pretzels, with cheese or mustard
*Grandma Karma's pecan turtles
*7 layer dip, being made by Bethany
*Maybe some brats?
Anyway if you have any ideas please comment! Good luck to any of you that are hosting a Super Bowl party this year. Last year Kristy and Jason joined us, it was quite lovely.

5 comments:

Lindsee said...

Well, hello! Remember me? Lindsee "Hill"? Congratulations on your wedding, by the way. I got married too! Your super bowl party sounds delicious. Really delicious.

the cummard family said...

you know cheryl holds the annual super bowl party. and it was a couple years ago that we came up with the theme "SOUPer bowl." we each bring a different kind of soup, and enjoy them in bread bowls. we all bring a snack as well...the usual, cheese balls, 7 layer, wings and all kinds of sweet things. my mouth is watering for one of your HOME-MADE soft pretzels...you know I love those.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Super Bowl Sunday is the one football game that doesn't put me to sleep... only because of the food and the two or three good commercials. Your food sounds delicious! We are actually having brats and 7-layer dip too, although it will only be a party of 3 for us. We are anti-social. I missed you over Christmas break! Who knows when we will get together now =(

Michelle said...

Malia, can you cook at my Mom's for our sad Super Bowl Party?

So far we are having m&m's.

amberbuck said...

I could care less about who is playing or who wins and care only about the food. Mama Cathie is making baby back ribs girl and i'm supposed to bring a side dish of which I havn't decided but I do know that I will be eating lays potatoe chips with sour cream and chive dip!