On Friday Brad and I decided that we wanted to get a puppy. Ever since we went home for Christmas and saw Mele's puppies Brad has wanted one. So he'd look on the Internet often and first found a french bulldog, which led to a beagle (but shed), which led to this sweet puppy. She is a rat terrier, miniature pincher mix and full grown will only be about 10-12 pounds. I want her to have the title "Lady" and then add her name, I thought of Lady Eleanor from a funny story Erica told me. If you have any name ideas feel free to share. She comes on Friday from Colorado and we can't wait!Monday, January 28, 2008
We're having a baby.
On Friday Brad and I decided that we wanted to get a puppy. Ever since we went home for Christmas and saw Mele's puppies Brad has wanted one. So he'd look on the Internet often and first found a french bulldog, which led to a beagle (but shed), which led to this sweet puppy. She is a rat terrier, miniature pincher mix and full grown will only be about 10-12 pounds. I want her to have the title "Lady" and then add her name, I thought of Lady Eleanor from a funny story Erica told me. If you have any name ideas feel free to share. She comes on Friday from Colorado and we can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
YAY! She is so precious!! oh I can't wait to visit her!!! You should name her Matilda. I decided after watching that movie the other night I really like that name, but probably wouldn't name my child that.
Congrats on becoming a Mommy!! Lady is adorable. Knowing me, I'd find a way to name her after my favorite first lady, Jackie O'. What about Lady G'Diver? jk.
Can we have a play date? My Max would love to play with lady!
Lady Little Bit-lol. Jon told us this funny story, I'll have to call you. Anyway, the dog's name was "little bit" cus he was a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Since Lady is a mix-she should be called Lady Little Bit ;) Sounds kind of thuggish though.
She is so cute, I am so excited for you guys! You should name her Lady Carlotta.
Oh my hell! I want to see miss Lady! roll out the red carpet....She comes today!!! I'm glad youre getting a pet. You really will think and act like she's your child, just you wait! You will me a great mommy :)
She is adorable!! Kyle and I have been debating on a dog for months now and we still don't have one. I want a semi-small dog and he wants a HORSE size dog. Don't get me wrong, I love big dogs but only if we have a lot of land...and we don't have that right now...so what do we do since we can't agree on a puppy right now, we just don't have one. Sad..I know. I'm so excited for you to get your puppy today!! Yeah!
How about Fatness?
That pup is a lover!
You will love having a rat terrier. I loved the first one so much we had to get another. Having two is better than having one!
Post a Comment