In an effort to provide a new post, I give you Judy. Brad and I are currently in a branch (not quite sure what that means) but there is quite a mix of people, old, married, married with kids. With that being said. A few weeks ago in Relief Society I sat a couple seats away from Judy, an older woman. In between Joseph Smith and the church a familiar sound took my attention. It was the sound of a disposable camera being wound, by Judy. I chuckled, but in the very next moment Judy held her shaky hands up and snapped a picture! Was it the beautiful floral arrangement or the girl giving the lesson that Judy felt she needed to capture at that moment? One may never know. But I learned one thing that day, another Sunday I would have been annoyed by such behavior, but now I welcome it, nay foster it. So when someone in church runs up to the podium and rambles on for 20 minutes, enjoy it.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Judy.
In an effort to provide a new post, I give you Judy. Brad and I are currently in a branch (not quite sure what that means) but there is quite a mix of people, old, married, married with kids. With that being said. A few weeks ago in Relief Society I sat a couple seats away from Judy, an older woman. In between Joseph Smith and the church a familiar sound took my attention. It was the sound of a disposable camera being wound, by Judy. I chuckled, but in the very next moment Judy held her shaky hands up and snapped a picture! Was it the beautiful floral arrangement or the girl giving the lesson that Judy felt she needed to capture at that moment? One may never know. But I learned one thing that day, another Sunday I would have been annoyed by such behavior, but now I welcome it, nay foster it. So when someone in church runs up to the podium and rambles on for 20 minutes, enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh my...did everyone just crack up laughing??? I think I would have had to leave the room, I would be cracking up so hard! I guess once you get past a certain age, anything goes!
Is that a made up name ?? Hopefully that picture isn't really her.. lol lol...
lol-you worded it so perfectly cousin!
Oh my gosh, seriously?? I would die at the clicking noise of advancing the camera. How cute is this story?!!
Post a Comment