Thursday, January 17, 2008

MSN in it's infinite wisdom.


10 Steps to being a better Husband:
1) Take an interest in something your wife is really passionate about.
2) Put the kids to bed.
3) Learn to apologize.
*A marriage is a marathon
4) Thank her for putting up with you.
5) Clean up after yourself.
6) Make time for just the two of you.
7) Groom yourself.
8) Get away from the family.
9) Deal with your side of the family.
10) Don't lose your dating manners.
I thought this was an interesting article and at times kind of felt bad for the husbands out there, like number 5 for example "clean up after yourself" ? I did like under number 3 it says that "a marriage is a marathon" and went deeper saying that we so quickly want to fly off the handle, that's definitely one for me to remember. I'm sure the 10 ways to be a better wife is shortly to come!
(photograph provided by Sloan Photographers)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A marriage IS a marathon. I hadn't thought of that. I've seen some runners throw up and then collapse at the end of marathons--kind of makes one think, no?

:)

Malia said...

LOL LOL, yes Chris.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Lol to you always reading the articles on MSN's opening page.

Michelle said...

LOL to Chris's comment.

This list is basically useless because only women read Top Ten Lists.

Heidi said...

Now if I could only get Craig to read this....

Melissa said...

Hey Malia...I don't know if you remember me but I found you from Kanoe's blog. I'm so exited to see that you got married!! I remember when all of that was going on. You have a cute blog..and you totally look like Madonna in that picture :) So funny!

youngsters said...

I like #10... it should be changed to "don't forget to date" period !!