SHUT UP! I saw today on the news that tonight it's going to get down to the 30's and I was dying! It's butt cold here, I would not survive there. I'm sure no Mom's take their kids outside...SAD!
MALIA! You are right down the street from me and this is how I communicate! We must get together soon, so we can be cold together. I just look at the snow every day and long for Mesa...
2 comments:
SHUT UP! I saw today on the news that tonight it's going to get down to the 30's and I was dying! It's butt cold here, I would not survive there. I'm sure no Mom's take their kids outside...SAD!
MALIA! You are right down the street from me and this is how
I communicate! We must get together soon, so we can be cold together. I just look at the snow every day and long for Mesa...
Post a Comment